Discover SVI’s accredited Social Value and SROI practitioner course on Efiko Academy and earn the valuable Certificate of Completion to progress on the SVI Practitioner Pathway.
If you’re looking for a solution to deepen your practical understanding of impact measurement and management, check out the online training developed by SVI’s Director of Impact, Dr. Adam Richards with live sessions by Accredited Trainer Agata Fortuna.
In a nutshell, the course provides an opportunity to:
- learn from +20 hours of bite-sized video content dedicated to making you a better impact practitioner
- join 6 live sessions with a group of practitioners and Agata Fortuna, an experienced Accredited Trainer, for thought-provoking conversations and Q&A sessions
- earn the valuable Certificate of Completion to progress on the SVI Practitioner Pathway
- build confidence and skills through +100 exercises and case studies and a downloadable excel tool to map the impacts of your organisation
- access recordings of live sessions if, for instance due to holiday, you can’t attend one of the sessions
Discover the tiered pricing and inclusivity program of the Accredited Social Value and SROI training & take the opportunity to learn with other practitioners in the live cohort that starts on January 19th.
For those who want to attend the training where KUSIF will be a facilitator and receive a 10% discount, please contact Merve Güney – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more below!